Custom Apollo Saturn V Launch Pad Tower Set is 100% compatible with all leading brands of building toys. You can easily mix and put together with your existing building bricks and minifigures.
My Custom building blocks are of premium quality. All Custom bricks are made of premium high quality ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) material and safe for kids.
NASA built three launch umbilical towers between July 1963 and March 1965. They are constantly adapted to suit different tasks throughout their service. From the first launch of Apollo 4 to the Saturn 1B launch of the Apollo-Soviet test program, they were used for 17 launches.
This customized version of the NASA Saturn V umbilical tower building bricks toy set has the launch tower itself and the launch pad, but does not include the rocket itself.
• The tower includes elevators and roads where rocket workers work on the rocket.
• Cranes, hooks and elevators can be controlled and freely moved by yellow, red, blue and green controls.
• Three umbilicals at the bottom of the platform that can be rotated upwards to release the rocket during takeoff, just like a real umbilical cord.
• Full-colour step by step building instructions.
• This custom collection comprises over 3,561 pieces.
• Apollo Saturn V Launch Tower measures over 121.5cm high, 36.5cm wide and 41.5cm long.
This is a brand new model kit with instructions, the blocks are of a very high standard and are compatible with all major brands, it will be posted safe and securely without the original box to keep costs down, I can also offer great wholesale prices, if you have any questions please feel free to ask me and I will answer the best I can.
Please check out our Facebook page for more great offers.....
Age Range: 7+ Years
Plastic Type: ABS
Plastic Block Shape: Self-Locking Bricks
PLEASE ALLOW 7 - 19 DAYS FOR DELIVERY
NO ORIGINAL BOX
£170.00 Regular Price